Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Victoria Day Fireworks



























I am so thankful for living where I do. My condo, which faces south to the lake, has the most wonderful view of just about everything.

It is no exception that I get a perfect view of the fireworks on Victoria Day. I tried hard to get decent photos of the lights - but this is the best I could do - and there were better ones than this. The problem is that by the time I press the shutter and the few seconds of delay occurs before the picture is taken, the lights have faded. No matter, if you click on this you will get an enlarged version which gives you an idea how wonderful the sights were.

I can't wait until the Nights of Fire fireworks contest to be held the first week of July!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails