Monday, June 1, 2009

Nice Day - Stormy Hour

I was home last Saturday early evening as a storm blew through the downtown area. Inside 2 hours the storm had come, dumped over 4mm of rain and had moved on giving way for just a little more sunshine before the sun went down.

I was happy to see that the photos I took captured it so well. AND that I was able to get a good shot of the part rainbow that rose from the east side of the city. I posted one of the stills from the lot yesterday and as I went through them afterward thought they would make a good video rather than posting individual snaps on my blog.


2 comments:

  1. I love the picture of the rainbow. The past few times it has stormed I have gone outside hoping to see a rainbow; no such luck. A few years ago there was a rainbow such as I have ever seen. The rainbow stretched across the sky from one side of a big field to the other side of the field. It was the most awesome rainbow I had ever seen. Did I get a photograph of that rainbow? NO :-( I didn't have my camera with me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your new blog. I loved the video. I will certainly be back to visit.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails