Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Hot Summer Days



What is wrong with these pictures?



As I walked home on Monday they were filming along my walking route on King Street. They had fake snow spread around and the actors were dressed in coats, hats and mitts. You can see the girl on the right who is obviously dressed for a warm day and the actors who must have been very hot indeed with the mid 20's celcius temperatures.

Toronto is "Hollywood North" and there are a lot of film shoots here, particularly downtown. I have seen quite a few Toronto film shoots and with things that just don't belong, but are there because the film is actually supposed to set in a different time, location or millieu.

1 comment:

  1. The guy in shorts behind the actresses, too, obviously doesn't belong. However in the dead of winter, with snow on the ground, I do see guys sometimes wearing shorts while I am dressed in layers from top to toes and still freezing my backside off!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails